Join the Stein’s team
We’re hiring fun-loving, hard-working, food-loving people! Restaurant hours are 11am-9pm, but shift times will vary based on prep and catering needs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resumé or inquiry.
Currently Hiring Part Time or Full Time:
- Front of House / Cashier
- Line Cook
- Kitchen Prep
COOK / PREP
Part Time / Full Time
Hiring a part-time, possibly full time. Under the direction of our Executive Chef and Manager, the cook’s roll is to assist with the preparation of food for an up-and-coming BBQ restaurant located in the heart of downtown Paso Robles. Possible management role down the road leading a team of cooks.
– Assist in the daily preparation of meals and sides
– General cleanliness for the kitchen area and commercial kitchen space.
– Maintain a safe and sanitary kitchen following safety and sanitation procedures defined by SLO County, CA State and FDA regulations.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Two years of prior successful work experience in a kitchen or food manufacturing position
– Ability to learn basic knowledge of principles, techniques and procedures of volume food production.
– Ability to safely use and care for kitchen cutlery
– Ability to establish and maintain efficient and cooperative working relationships with others
– Ability to take constructive criticism and learn from mistakes
– High interpersonal skill using patience, courtesy and clear communication
– Visual ability to read a variety of materials
– Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
– Physical ability to lift 50 lbs
– Physical ability to lift, carry, push or pull objects.
– Commuting on an as needed basis to outside meetings, training sessions and conferences.
FRONT OF HOUSE / HOSPITALITY
Part Time / Full Time
Hiring a part-time or full time – nights and weekends. The Team Member’s role is to assist with general restaurant responsibilities for an up and coming BBQ restaurant located in the heart of downtown Paso Robles.
Pay dependent on experience: $11/hr to $15/hr plus tips
– Prior cash handling and restaurant experience
– Ability to clearly communicate
– Reliable transportation
– Helps prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and desserts as needed. Potential to helps prepare catering orders depending on experience.
– Performs cashier responsibilities
– Perform general cleanliness duties; take out trash and garbage to designated areas.
– Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash accuracy with receipts. Ability to close out register with consistency and accuracy.
– Friendly and efficient during customer facing interactions.
– Inventories and restocks supplies and food products as needed.
– Serves hot and cold items to customers.
– Sets up items for purchase on daily basis.
– Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated using the first in, first out rule.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Ability to receive constructive criticism to promote efficiency
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $15.00 /hour
Experience:Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)